Children’s Snow Safaris – Useful Information
- Max 8 children per group. ( 6 for Mini Green) *During February school holidays we take 9 children max per group.
- Please note all children must wear helmets during lessons.
- All children must be delivered and collected from their lessons by an adult.
- Where possible the instructor will require a mobile telephone number of a parent or guardian.
- 4.25 hour lessons will stop each day for a restaurant toilet/drink break. If the children could carry a small snack and money for a drink (€3-€4) it makes things easier.
- All children will work towards their medal and certificate, which will be awarded at the end of the week.
- Children in Level 3 Blue/Red upwards should have a 3 valley lift pass.
- Please read our terms and conditions for all bookings:- T & C’s